Summer is no longer, but the first day of Fall's weather could've fooled anybody. with a high of 85℉ and one of the worst thunder storms I've experienced in a while, today could really have been any muggy August day.
when I'm not hunkered down in the silent section of the library, there are a number of things I would like to do this season before the cold morning frosts turn into blistery days and I can't bear to leave the warm comfort of my bed:
- capture some lovely foliage with my Canon Rebel - it's our first autumn together! (and I am so embarrassed that I had to steal this post's picture from another lovely photographer)
- pick a bunch of perfectly crunchy apples
- carve a bright orange pumpkin (but I hate touching the guts, so someone else can do that)
- play late-afternoon soccer games
- drink a pumpkin spice latte
- go for a long run in the park
- wear layers upon layers of cardigans, comfy tees, and scarves
- trudge through piles of leaves wearing equestrian boots
- sip on spiked apple cider
- savor those last few rays of sunshine before I get all pale
What are you looking forward to this Fall?