on Sunday morning, I made one last trip to Sephora (we don't get the luxury of extensive beauty supply stores in Vermont). I picked up a few replacements to add to my stash, but I also picked up a few new goodies that I'm pretty happy with.
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion #3 - I've been using this stuff for years. I notice a HUGE difference in my skin if I go without it.
- Benefit Erase Paste in Medium - I started using this stuff about 2 years ago, and I couldn't imagine going without it. from dark spots to tired undereyes, this goes on well and covers it all. while a pot of this costs $26, it lasts about 6 months. I've realized that pricier cosmetics last longer and have better results than a lot of cheap drug store brands (although there are plenty of cheap Cover Girl products that I adore).
- Sephora Lavender Blotting Papers - I tend to get pretty shiny in the afternoon, and I've always just sucked it up and gone about my day feeling slightly self-conscious. these papers work really well and small amazing. I will definitely be keeping these by my side around the clock.
- Sephora Complexion Brush - I have had a big powder brush like this for the last 10 years, and the handle broke off a while ago. I decided to forgo my slightly ghetto makeup tool and buy a new one.
- Sephora Brush Cleaning Wipes - I am really, really bad about remembering to clean my brushes until I notice that they really need it. I'm hoping that by purchasing these, I'll clean them a lot more regularly and be nicer to my skin.