2. Copenhagen is known for its colorful buildings, and I love the deep orange of this facade.
3. more amazing architecture outside of the National Museum.
4. I can now say I've done laundry in another country. it took me forever to find the right detergent and fabric softener at the store, but I think I managed to clean my clothes without ruining everything. the dryer is very expensive to use, so I did as the Danes do and used drying racks to finish the job.
5. last night I got a tad bit lost and ended up taking the train a few stops too far. I ended up in Hellerup where it was very cold at 4 am. no worries, I ended up getting home just fine. Copenhagen's public transportation is very nice if you know how to use it.
6. so far I've been lucky and haven't left the house without my metro/train/bus pass, cash and cards, or keys. fingers crossed that I keep this streak going.