1. wine here in Denmark is so cheap. this delicious bottle from Portugal cost $6, and that's one of the pricier options at my local market.
2. Gap chambray shirt, J. Crew skirt, LL Bean loafers. these are all brands that no one seems to wear here and it was nice to feel a little unique.
3. nothing satisfies the urge to be creative like a new pack of markers from the dollar store.
4. it's hard to believe that I was in western Denmark over a week ago. time is flying by!
5. in lieu of ice cubes, frozen raspberries make a great beverage chiller.