1. & 2. lusting over the new J Crew catalogue. nudes + grey + chambray = ideal.
3. touring an Ivy with my brother. it was weird on two levels: he's all grown up, and I am no longer college-age.
4. rocking out at Wesleyan visiting my sister
5. a quick stop at Ikea that made me miss Scandinavia an awful lot.
6. after spending hours and hours in my mom's minivan, I don't need to travel by car again for a veeerrrryyy long time.
my brother had the week off from school, so we took the opportunity to go down and visit my sister at her college and had plenty of adventures along the way. there's nothing like good sibling bonding time (I mean it)!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!