clockwise, from top left
1. dinner from my mom's CSA share: one mini quiche, one strawberry tartlet
2. the last of my graduation gifts. now I get to rep my Tartan Pride at work.
3. a little bit of DIY art in my new apartment. I'll do a full post on this soon.
4. sipping on water and a brew at Uno's. it's not fine dining but sometimes I'm OK with a totally average meal (especially when someone else is paying).
1. setting up wifi in my place. I tried to go without it for a little longer to save some $$$ but I caved after 1 1/2 weeks.
2. I've gotten kind of into cooking again, and I've had a lot of success with these super simple fish tacos. I bought frozen tilapia filets, and they're super easy to thaw and then saute up in olive oil, cilantro, and salt and pepper, then serve it up on warm tortillas with diced tomato and a little fresh guac. seriously, it's so easy and I feel so gourmet when I eat them.
3. rare street art in Burlington
4. a french press and my Anthro mug, such a perfect start to a weekend morning.