I hate how busy I've been lately. I never manage to do the little things that I want to do - paint my nails when they start to chip, get coffee on the way to work, take pictures of the Vermont foliage. all of these pictures are over a month old. mostly of my cat being too cute, with a few of my most recent Goodwill finds thrown in. this autumn is just flying by with me working a lot and not doing a good job of managing my free time. here's just a little list of what I have managed to get done:
- tried kombucha for the first time. it was alright and not something I need in my life right now.
- started doing Body Pump. for 3 days after my first class, my legs were jelly and my triceps ached. now I'm feeling good the next day. alas, in Body Pump land, that means you need to up your weights.
- went to a wonderful work dinner at Pizzaria Verita. the pizza was divine, and having my wine and meal paid for was even nicer. hey, interns should enjoy work dinners more than the average employee.
- started wearing heavy socks and warm jackets. I've turned my heat on and am currently hiding under a fuzzy blanket. I forgot how chilly Vermont gets this early in the year and I'm not sure I like it.
- had a scare and left my iPhone at a bar. it was like I lost a child.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!