oh, Wednesday. hump day. whatever. it's a hard day to get through, and if you don't have a few handy links, you just can't survive the grind. after today it's practically the weekend, though, and I hope that you can all muster up the strength to survive until then.
here's what helped me to survive my day:
- Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf are engaged! he was my dream man when I was a mere 15 years of age, and yes, I still find his wardrobe of dorky tees and Mr. Oats to be wildly arousing. good choice, Leighton.
- the Madewell gift guide has me wanting Christmas to arrive SO BADLY, and I wouldn't mind having a pile of pretty wrapped packages filled with the entire list under my tree. Santa, are you listening?
- I'm obsessed with anything Wes Anderson, and NYLON's compilation of scenes and music from his movie had me swooning all day and reminding me of my life goal to turn into Margot Tenenbaum.
- another life goal of mine is to successfully wear lipstick without looking like a mess, and this Into the Gloss makeup guide has me thinking that this could someday be a reality.
- on The Man Repeller, she describes the tremendous task of layering up for winter. soon, this will be my daily reality as I live in the tundra of Vermont and will walk to work when it snows too much for my little car to make the trek.
- this room porn of The Apartment made me absolutely swoon (see above image). oh, to be rich and fabulous.
now, excuse me while I go investigate the Patron margs at Chipotle.