my vacation is long over and I'm back in the tragic & cold north. I'm praying that I was able to absorb enough vitamin D and tasty drinks to last me through to the end of May when it finally gets warm up here in Vermont.
a few things that I learned:
- warm weather packing is a million times easier than cold weather packing. 1 carry-on for 5 days, 2+ outfits/day? doable.
- Florida has craft beer.
- If it's chilly and windy, there's always the hot tub.
- I'm ambivalent about lobster. Are my taste buds too refined?
- You can be friends with your cousins 12 years later and when everyone's all grown up. Especially if you all like good beer.
- A sno-ball is good. A sno-ball with tequila in it is even better.
- Go for a run on the beach every day and you'll be able to eat and drink to your heart's content and not gain a pound.