happy summer everyone!
now that summer is officially here, and the humidity has officially made my hair impossible to handle, I'm going to make a must-do list so that I don't miss anything I've been craving to do. summer in Vermont is short and fleeting, riddled with bugs and thunderstorms, but I think that makes me appreciate the good parts even more. plus, it gives me something to remember when it's -19* F outside.
MY SUMMER MUST-DO LIST
- eat outside as much as possible -
- dip my toes in the chilly Atlantic -
- actually go swimming! full on, get your hair wet swimming -
- go on a bike ride date that ends with a picnic, watching the sun set -
- get creative with sangria! -
- make a friend who has a boat, and go on said boat -
- draw & journal, ideally while sitting in nature -
- go on little weekend trips -
- exercise outdoors, not at the gym -
click on each image to view source